Sunday, November 11, 2007

Halloween Picts

For the first time in about 6 years we had a halloween night where the temperature was above freezing for trick or treating. It was great. We decided to go with the Harry Potter theme (once again). Josh was real excited about dying his hair black. He really wanted us to use the stuff that takes 6 weeks to fade out but we decided to go with the wash-once-and-its-gone version. Matthew was a perfect Ron (but with glasses), Aaron really wanted to be a dementor, Gracie was just a cute little witch, Noah was a bat, and Jenny was a Hogwarts teacher. I decided to go with the Lucius Malfoy/Deatheater look (it got some great reactions at the door every time I answered to door for trick-or-treaters. here are some picts.







7 comments:

Christy said...

you guys go all out! I love the family theme. Did you buy your costumes? You all looked great, I'm glad you posted the pictures.

Jim and Steph said...

cute costumes. that's great you all dressed up. jim and i leave the dressing up to the kids. we are definitely party poopers.

Christy said...

so...halloween was fun, but it was so, like, 2 holidays ago. Oh my gosh! Like, totally write a new post already.

Doug and Cecile said...

I thought I left comments on this already -- maybe it's because I couldn't remember names and passwords. I just created a new name and password. I'll see if it works. By the way, I loved your pictures and particularly am glad that you wrote up the accident that Aaron had. What a miracle that he's alive!!!!! How lucky we all are! Love, Mom

Jim and Steph said...

hello. its now 2008, halloween was forever ago. lets get this blog updated.

Doug and Cecile said...

July 13, 2008

Hey, I read this blog ages ago! Any new pictures? Love, mommerdommer

John Festin said...

Scott Scribner?! Not sure if you remember me from Duluth MN but I certainly remember you! It's John Festin. We lived in Duluth while you were serving there. You were a tremendous influence on my life. I would love to catch up with you but this seems to be the only contact info I have for you. I hope you get it. My email is john_festin@msn.com Please email me. I'd love to catch up. THANK YOU for your serivce so many years ago.